These are all lines from movie scripts that were either cut out or edited for the final draft of the screen play. Just think how much more memorable some of these films would have been, had the directors kept their dirty paws out of it.
1. “Play it again, Rodney.”
2. “The name’s Bach. Johann Bach.”
3. “Go ahead. Make my kilt.”
4. “May the horse be with you.”
5. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a wombat.”
6. “I coulda had gas! I coulda been a Pretender!”
These are just a few quotes I think should have remained in the script, and would have, without the directors' perpetual tampering. There are countless other examples, however. Perhaps you blogsters can come up with even more!