Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Woot, woot and stuff


There's absolutely no excuse. None.


However, I've learned (in my absence) that it doesn't require a license to drive a sandwich.


So, anyway, how's it going my fellow time-wasters?


I don't have anything stupid enough to actually comprise an entire post right now, but I'll go ahead and show off a picture that proves I've been eating NO pickles and only weasels this summer.


Here goes.
Oops...it pretty much went in where it wanted to go.
So anyway, you can see that my insane life has pretty much left me witless and without anything valuable to add. I must, therefore, fall back solely on vanity. A cold comfort, if you ask me. Which you didn't
Seacrest...OUT!
OH, did you have a chance to go look at my newish blog the Jackalope Club?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok whose body did you photo shop your head on?

Jacob Nordby said...

NOT Foo's :)

Paul FooDaddy Brand said...

It most certainly IS mine! What I want to know is how you got hold of my yearbook?